sweet life

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

.:BERHABUK.BERDEBU.BERKARAT:.

i've never been in here for quite a long time...its May now...oh my god...very busy with my life untill i forgot that i have my own blog...3months ago i went for my practical in SMK Tropicana...it was such a great experience to be in there...eventhough so many things went bad, i still can manage to handle it...the students were actually not that bad...but, ya, they are still young and fresh..some of them were okay n some not...sometimes they made me angry...i tried my best to give the best thing for them but sometimes they never appreciate...this is the real life...duri rajau kehidupan yg harus ditempuhi...utk menjadi pendidik, mmg kena byk sabar...i donno if i still want to be a teacher or not...but, when im thinking, there's no harm in trying..maybe i can try to be a teacher...kalau dah xleh sgt, quit je la kan..hehehe...nantila pk kan semula...no matter how, i have to face it...now its time for holiday...right now im in Qatar...visiting my family..i will be here until July...long time to go...quite nice place but i'm missing Malaysia..its still the best country to live...n you..i miss u so much...dah 9 hari xdgr suara kamu...take care ok...anything, bykkan sabar...inilah kehidupan...ok, till we meet again...bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment