sweet life

Monday, October 31, 2011

.:AM I AN OPTION?:.




Am I an option to you? hmmm...It is very difficult to say that, whether I am an option or not...I have read this quote on facebook...many people post this picture@quote on their facebook...It gives a huge impact on me...I realized that sometimes I make someone as my priority wrongly...I help them a lot...I love them so much but at the end of the day, whatever I did for them is such a waste...They even not appreciate it...In other words, they even do not need me in their life...They will find me when they feel like want to...Meaning to say, I am an option!!!So sad...So, please bear in mind...do not be an option to anyone...Do not let people make use of you...friends in need are friends in deed...Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment