sweet life

Saturday, May 14, 2011

.:THANK YOU ALLAH:.

Thank you Allah for your kindness and bless...after all difficulties that you have given to me, now I realized that anything happen comes with reasons...your tests have made me become stronger and closer to you...I am very thankful with what I have now...I hope everything is going to be okay and okay...I hope everything is going to be last longer...may YOU help me always and show me the right way in facing all difficulties and circumstances in life...I hope I can make everyone happy especially my parents...they are everything to me...I will always make them as my priority...now I feel very relieved as I know I am slowly making them happy...I hope YOU will hear my pray and give me the best things in my life...all things that I deserve rather than things that I need...please make me become stronger and closer to YOU...have faith Fatihah...have faith...may Allah helps you in what ever situations...amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment