sweet life

Monday, May 2, 2011

.:LIFE IS GETTING BETTER:.

too many things happen lately...the good things and the bad things...i know HE is testing me coz HE loves me...sometimes i feel really down and frustrating with all these tests but at the end of the day i am glad HE still shows me the way..the correct way in making decision in life...even though it is very painful, i know i can do it...i know i can cope with all these things...if i can't, HE won't chose me...because of HIS tests given to me, now i feel stronger...i can think in depth before making any decision...i can see life in a different ways...im glad HE chose me coz there's must be good reasons behind all these...thanks Allah and please guide me...please gives me the best among the best...AMIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment