sweet life

Thursday, November 12, 2009

.:DAMN SAKIT HATI!!!!:.


My shout out on facebook for last two day was...

"hei outsiders!!!!!jgn interfere dlm hidup org blh x????apa kes nk ckp2 hal org kalau diri sendiri pun mcm mangkuk…nak cakap biar depan2...aku xsibuk hal ko, ko jgn sibuk hal aku…aku menyampah r ngan org yg ngok-ngek xsedar diri ni…what comes around goes around…blah r…."

I was very angry and upset...they talked about me which at the first place they even do not know about it...they just simply talk and talk and talk...people, common on!!!Don’t be selfish...hati busuk...worse, they are my friends...maybe they want to discuss about it...but then, indirectly they interfere in my problems...they just assume the reasons why I do this and that...and the reasons that they assumed were totally wrong and end up other people have a negative thinking about me…I hate those people…Pepatah Melayu said, “jgn jaga tepi kain org”…just mind your own business!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment